RICHARD GREENUP was a medical practitioner who worked at the Parramatta Lunatic Asylum (former Parramatta Female Factory, North Parramatta). He was fatally stabbed in the abdomen by one his patients, JAMES CAMERON.
- Alternate: Dr. RICHARD GREENUP
- Alternate: Dr. GREENUP
- Alternate: RICHARD GREENUP, Esq. M.D.
- Namesake: Greenup Drive, Cumberland Psychiatric Hospital, North Parramatta
- Section 1, Row K, No. 8C, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Nan Phillips, “Greenup, Richard (1803–1866),” Australian Dictionary of Biography, National Centre of Biography, Australian National University, https://adb.anu.edu.au/biography/greenup-richard-3659/text5709, published first in hardcopy 1972, accessed online 12 April 2021.
# Parramatta Lunatic Asylum
# Burial year: 1866
# Grave: marked
This profile is a stub. Further information will be added in due course.