© Copyright 2015–2020 St. John’s Online
St. John’s Online provides, for the first time, data and essays relating to St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta in a browseable and searchable open-access database. As such, the Project is an original model and is the intellectual property of founder and director, Dr. Michaela Ann Cameron, who asserts copyright in it.
The Collections published on this website were designed by Dr. Michaela Ann Cameron, founder, director and editor of St. John’s Online, and are as such copyright. No reproduction is permitted of the various Collections on this website in any form—either in their current configurations or any other configuration (smaller, i.e. two or more essays, or larger) of the essays selected for publication by Dr. Cameron, without her consent as copyright holder.
St. John’s Online is not the copyright holder of the majority of the individual pieces of content appearing on this website. The Project has received permission from each of the contributors via author agreements to publish the content on this website and has been granted permission to use pictorial images from the relevant agencies. However, as editor, Michaela Ann Cameron asserts copyright in the edited versions of the published essays contributed by other authors.
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner/s. No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the permission of St. John’s Online.
The Australian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid. For more information, see www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting permission before reusing any content from this website.
To cite the project and website as a whole, please use the following format:
- Michaela Ann Cameron, St. John’s Online, (stjohnsonline.org, [insert access year]), accessed [insert full access date].
- Michaela Ann Cameron, St. John’s Online, (stjohnsonline.org, 2017), accessed 14 June 2017.
To cite an entire year of burial transcriptions please use the following format:
- Michaela Ann Cameron, “Burial Year [insert year],” St. John’s Online, (stjohnsonline.org, [insert access year]), [insert webpage address], accessed [insert full access date].
- Michaela Ann Cameron, “Burial Year 1790,” St. John’s Online, (stjohnsonline.org, 2016), https://stjohnsonline.org/burials/year-1790/, accessed 3 April 2016.
To cite a particular profile page on the website, please use the following format:
- Michaela Ann Cameron, “[insert name of profiled person including their birth and death dates,” St. John’s Online, (stjohnsonline.org, [insert current year]), [insert webpage address for the specific profile page], accessed [insert current date].
- Michaela Ann Cameron, “Mary Kelly (c.1758–1820),” St. John’s Online, (stjohnsonline.org, 2016), https://stjohnsonline.org/name/mary-kelly/, accessed 4 March 2016.
Recommended citation formats are available by clicking on the CITE THIS information provided at the end of every essay.